R450 per person for this thrilling adventure!
R325 per child over the age of 7 years (Children rate for school children)
Looking for something adventure filled to do with family or friends, or a Team Building with your colleagues!
The aerial adventure facility is a mere 40 minute drive from Pretoria or Johannesburg and is situated close to the scenic Hartbeespoort Dam in the Gauteng Province of South Africa. Adventure is on your doorstep and this one should be on your adrenalin driving list of experiences!
The adventure begins with a short orientation briefing before getting into your gear! The tour which takes up to 2 hours is conducted by professional guides who will ensure your safety and provide some information along the route. A short walk through the veld, brings you to the first platform where we can really get going on our aerial adventure.
Enjoy the thrilling experience of sliding on steel cables while viewing the highveld bushveld below! With a total length of 1,3km made up of 7 slides, this adventure in the sky continues over ten platforms ranging in height from 2m up to 14m above the ground.
Climbing a range of staircases taking you up to the highest platform where we are able to enjoy refreshments while taking in the breath-taking view of the surrounding Magaliesberg mountains’ and the Crocodile riverine views.
From the main tower we take on the challenge of the longest slide (240m) all the while looking down on the zebra or antelope grazing below. Appreciating the peace of nature for a short walk to the next platform of which the last two slides will conclude your adventure. A short game drive will take you back to the office for getting some of the kit off and saying our goodbyes to the guides and team.
Included in your aerial adventure tour is a meal voucher to be enjoyed in the relaxed atmosphere of the terrace at the lodge. While overlooking the slides you can re-live and share your pleasurable experience with friends or family.
Offering a million thrills and enjoyment for friends, families and fun-seekers from the age of 7-75! This is an experience ideal for teambuilding, corporate activities and school groups, as well as just filling in some time in the Magaliesberg. And as an added bonus – you don’t have to be fit.
Included in your aerial adventure is:
· All related equipment for your safety and enjoyment
· Guides experience and knowledge
· Refreshments while on tour
· Refreshment Voucher redeemable at the terrace café towards your lunch
· Freshening Up Facilities
Your Magalies Aerial Adventure Price Excludes:
Transport to and from the activity operators facility
Gratuities and items of a personal nature
Additional meals and refreshments not mentioned in the itinerary above
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Maps and Directions will be forwarded to travelers whom experiences are paid up in full
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.