A four night city visit for a cute introduction to our Mother City. This package offers you the basics from which to explore this marvellous South African destination that experiences and offers 4 seasons in a day for just a start..
On arrival at O.R. Tambo International Airport 1.5hrs prior to your connecting flight to Cape Town International Airport a short 2 hours flight before landing and processing your luggage to meeting your english-speaking guide assisting you with the finer details as you go through your itinerary. The guide will get you from the airport to the city for your stay in the delightful hotel cradled beneath the majestic Table Mountain in Cape Town’s trendy suburb of Tamboerskloof. It lies on the slopes of Lion’s Head and Signal Hill, adjacent to the neighbourhoods of Gardens and Bo-Kaap. Tamboerskloof is one neighbourhood within the bouquet of neighbourhoods referred to as the City Bowl.
The CBD is the heartbeat of every major city and it is no different for Cape Town. If you really want to get underneath the skin of the Mother City, you need to start here. A combination of work and play, it is where everything comes together. During the day it is a hub of activity, but it is at night, when the curtain is drawn back, that the true soul of the Mother City is revealed. It is only once the sun sets, that the city truly comes alive.
Providing the lifeblood of the surrounding areas. It is a melting pot of diversity and culture, a smorgasbord of historical influences and a place like no other on earth. From coffee shops and markets, to trendy lunch-spots and sophisticated nightclubs. Bree Street is a lively hub of restaurants and bars, while Long Street continues to be a popular strip, combining clubs, bars and quirky shops selling everything from books to antiques.
Start your trip to Cape Town in the CBD, get a feel for the city, take a guided tour, grab a bite to eat and then explore beyond its’ borders.
Offering a sophisticated and contemporary reserve from the city beyond, renowned for excellent service, a chic atmosphere and stunning interior décor this hotel offers a welcomed reprieve from the outside world. The sweeping panorama of Table Mountain from the restaurant terrace, the hotel’s alluring interior and its proximity to the city centre and trendy Kloof Street, makes the hotel one of Cape Town’s hottest spots. Exuberant staff and management live by an ‘anything is possible’ philosophy that makes each guest feel like a VIP, and ensures that your stay at the hotel is a unique and unforgettable experience.
You’ll be based conveniently to explore the many attractions in the city complete with a hop-on hop-off sight-seeing ticket to ensure you cover some ground across the great mother city.
Our chosen activity providing sightseers with an unique travel experience on world-class, state-of-the-art buses, equipped with on-board commentary in 15 different languages ; English, Afrikaans, Arabic, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Zulu as well as a fun channel for kids to ensure an inclusive experience.
On departure, your English speaking guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and transfer you to Cape Town Airport for your domestic flight back to Johannesburg.
African Chapter offer you an incredible 4-night stay, flights from Johannesburg Gauteng return for an introductory adventure within the incredible Mother City of South Africa. Your base conveniently situated in the trendy central suburb of Tamboerskloof, at the foot of Table Mountain in Cape Town along with a Hop on Hop off bus pass for flexibility of exploration and ensuring your journey embraces the beauty this city affords;
Packages starting from R7 390 per person sharing
Your Cape Town Sight-Seeing Package Includes;
- 4 nights’ accommodation (stay 4 pay 3 special standard room)
- Breakfast included at hotel daily
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing pass
- Return domestic flight from (JNB-CPT-JNB) on a low cost airline.
- Scheduled Arrival Meet, Greet and Transfer from Cape Town Airport to Hotel
- Scheduled Departure Meet, Greet and Transfer from Hotel to Cape Town Airport.
Your Cape Town Sight-Seeing Package Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on departures please
- Additional meals not specified above, ie Dinners and Lunches as the city offers incredible culinary experiences please do liase with an African Chapter consultant should you wish to cater your stay and we can make the necessary reservations before your arrival.
- Activities and tours – winelands, table mountain cable car, beach, shopping, hiking, nature and adventure options available
Terms & Conditions
- This Quote is valid till 31 August 2017.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded.
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.