Nestled in a crook of the Magalies River in the lush and fertile valley of the Magaliesburg Mountains and only an hour and fifteen minutes away from Johannesburg and Pretoria, our Countryside Cradle Lodge is the ideal place to celebrate life.
Whether you come to stay for a romantic getaway, an executive conference, a bespoke wedding or just to unwind in a tranquil setting; you’re bound to enjoy our warm hospitality and serene settings. Coupled with excellent 5 star service and superb cuisine, the lodge proudly continues to satisfy a wide clientele from all over the world.
The successful team, with the continued loyalty and commitment of the staff, continue to uphold the values that make the award-winning hotel, a prized gem in a highly competitive hospitality industry.
African Chapter invite you to enjoy a marvellous 3 night stay at our Cradle Countryside Lodge in an executive room based on bed and breakfast basis to ensure you have the choice of enjoying your stay completely at your leisure to decide on the many wonderful attractions in the Magaliesberg Mountain Range!
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing||
Your Cradle Countryside Special Includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in an executive en-suite room
- Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Activities & additional meals can be arranged at an additional cost
Your Cradle Countryside Special Price Excludes:
- Additional meals & refreshment not specified in the inclusions above.
- Transport to and from the lodge
- Gratuities and extras to be settled at departure please.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.