Comfortable country living in a tranquil spot has never been more accessible and breathtakingly beautiful. The Dinokeng country lodge is hidden away, exuding a distinct country feeling with a 400 hectare nature reserve only a thirty minutes’ drive north-east of Pretoria, bordering the Dinokeng Game Reserve, the first free-roaming big 5 residential game reserve in Gauteng.
The country escape boasts multiple lodges, each with its own distinct ambience and features which our team are great at choosing between dependant on your specific requirements. Guests can expect crystal blue skies, gurgling streams and a variety of general game at all of our options;
The luxury accommodation and executive suites set in manicured gardens, offer splendid views of the far-off hills. Aptly Mountain Lodge is complemented by rock features and bubbling streams. The lodge offers a total of 26 en-suite double or twin rooms.
Additionally the lodge on the banks of a picturesque lake, complete with breath-taking scenery and a total of 20 rooms is bound to mesmerize. You can also pay a visit to the Ndebele Cultural Village and the Shebeen where themed events and corporate functions are often hosted. Revelling in the lakeside setting and scenic bushveld surroundings the rooms are decorated with an authentic African theme, reflecting the culture and tones of the bushveld.
Wild Lodge offers thatched accommodation in a natural setting, surrounded by lush indigenous trees typical of the region. The lodge offers an informal dining area and boma also boasting conference facilities and a refreshing swimming pool. En-suite double or twin configurations with a total number of 17 rooms
African Chapter have an incredible 2 nights stay in our Dinokeng Lodge based on dinner, bed and breakfast for an almighty R1600 per person! Don’t delay this will sell fast!
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing||
Your Dinokeng Winter Special Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxurious lodge
- Dinner, bed and breakfast daily
- Additional activities and surrounding tours can be incorporated – please chat to your consultant at time of request.
Your Dinokeng Winter Special Price Excludes:
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services
- Gratuities and extras to please be settled on departure
- Additional meals and refreshments not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.