1 July 2017- 30 November 2017
The Gauteng Cultural Village Experience offers the choice between two unique day tours. Here guests can share the excitement and warmth of the continents culture. We explore the variety of tribal communities residing in Africa, each with their own traditions and community flare embracing their own ways and willing to share with you as you view into the world of holistic living from ancient regulations, rules and rulings.
The morning programme commences at 11h30, and the late afternoon programme at 16h30, both offering a boma experience. All commencing with arrival in our access controlled car park to a vibrant traditional African sing and dance welcome – complete with a refreshing welcome drink sure to soothe from the parched journey and so to start an incredible authentic African introduction;
- Browse through our village and craft market where traditional Ndebele murals decorate the walls and courtyard as a precursor to our experience about to unfold.
- Attend a multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of our people;
- Guests are divided into smaller groups and taken on a guided tour of our five homesteads depicting the lives of the Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho, Ndebele and Pedi tribes respectively.
- After a few drinks in the bar we move onto the Traditional Dance Boma for The Giant Ingoma – song and dance of all five villages. The dance culminates in communal dancing with the guests around the fire.
- A Pan African Feast is served in the Nyama Choma restaurant with delicacies from North, East and South Africa to ensure the true African introduction has been made.
|Gauteng Cultural Village Day Tour for 2 adults||1,278.00|
Your Gauteng Cultural Village Day Experience Excludes:
- Transport to and from the facility can be arranged as an additional fee please relay your requirements to your consultant at time of booking.
- Gratuities and Items of a personal nature are not included.