Join us on top of the hill, where the birds are your company and the serenity of the vista calms your senses!
Escape to this private hideaway especially for nature lovers. Where you are invited to partake in the romance of the early Pioneers and Jock of the Bushveld era. Set high in the mountains, views extend over the Magaliesberg Mountain Range creating an immense space and tranquility.
Sip on sparkling wine while you enjoy a typically old fashion picnic lunch OR sunset picnic perched neatly on the edge of Magaliesberg Valley. Lounge on your provided picnic blanket amongst the sprawling lawn in your own private space, enjoying the fresh mountain air and warm sunshine with your loved one.
Your yummy picnic hamper includes a great selection of cold meats, cheeses, salads and savouries and a bottle of sparkling wine, strawberries and cream, cherries in liqueur & chocolates, a feast fit for a king and queen!
- You have the option of extending your picnic to an overnight stay in an authentic, lovingly restored ox wagon, for an additional R1400.00 per wagon, sharing on a bed and breakfast basis!
Each Oxwagon is cute and cosy. And simple. The main bedroom (double-bed) is inside the Oxwagon itself. Each Oxwagon also has an attached “Hartbeeshuisie” chalet that comprises a sitting room or second bedroom (single beds) plus a private bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilet. Plus, we have electricity. So, really, it is quite modern for Voortrekkers. And … we have Free Wi-Fi. can you believe it?!But take note – the only TV at Oxwagon Lodge is the “Voortrekker TV” in the Lapa.
Your Harties Picnic Price Person: R350.00
Your Hartebeespoort Picnic Includes:
- Picnic blanket
- Glasses and crockery
- All refreshments and foods as mentioned (special requests are welcome)
Your Hartebeespoort Picnic Excludes:
- Additional Activities
- Accommodation available at R700 per person
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.