Situated in Hekpoort Valley at the foot of the magnificent Magaliesberg Mountains only a 45 minute drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria… is where you find our hidden treasure! This picturesque adventure ranch venue is suitable & relish the peace of this natural bush setting which offers panoramic views.
African Chapter Tours is offering this unique day outing, with a choice of a leisurely horse riding trail on well trained and safely equipped SA Boerperd horse. However noting weight limited to 110kg. Enjoy guided trails along the banks of the Magalies and Skeerpoort Rivers amidst picturesque scenery. Your fun activity is followed by a romantic picnic for two on a blanket, enjoy a secluded spot giving giving you the opportunity to relax and kick off your shoes and enjoy the tranquillity, with just a touch of Romance to your day outing; bottle of bubbly, and wicker basket stuffed with goodies.
Picnic Set Up Includes:
Cheese Baguette, Mini Chicken Burgers, Beef Frikkadels, Samosas, Chicken Nuggets, Mini chicken kebabs, Curry Vetkoek, Caramel Swiss Roll, Cup Cakes, Fruit -Kebabs and Grapes; All the above comes neatly packed in a wicker basket with a picnic blanket; chairs; ice bucket with small bottle of JC Le Roux champagne or Appeltiser and still water; chips and dip.
*Ingredients may vary based on availability
Dress code: Suitable attire for outdoor activity i.e. riding clothes or jeans, boots, outdoor shoes, sun hat. Riding safety hats are available on request.
Price Per Person : R 740,00
Therefore Price Per Couple (2): R 1 480,00
- 1 hour Guided Horse riding Trail on a trained horse for two.
- Romantic Picnic for two
Optional Add ones
- For a cost of R110 add rose petals and two heart cushions to your picnic blanket
- For a cost of R170 order a personalised birthday cake
- Bringing own alcohol and food is not permitted
- Strictly no consumption of alcohol is permitted before the activities
- Additional Activities, would you like to include something else – just ask and we will send you an update price!
- All Meals
- Items of a personal nature
- QUAD TRAILS
- OFF ROAD GO KARTING – 10 Years and older depending on height
- ARCHERY (Using Bow and Arrow to hit Targets) – 10 years and older
- LASER CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING – for male, female + children over 10 years
- KIDDIES ACTIVITIES
- 20 Minutes Pony Ride in & around the Ranch
- 30 Minutes Horse Trail – Led by Guide
- 10 Minutes Mini Quad Ride – Kiddies Track
- Onsite Spa with massages, manis & pedis
Further info to note:
- What to include your kids in on this package, email us for a family price.
- Book a PHOTOGRAPHER for R750 (Approximately 50 Photos – bring a memory stick)
- Open Monday to Sunday and Public Holidays, from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Menu may change subject to availability.
Looking for an awesome gift for someone, we also offer Gift Vouchers for this activity.
*Valid until 28 February 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly note this activity has a max weight restriction of 100kg a person, this is a restriction in place for the care and protection of the horses health.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.