Situated in the Skeerpoort Valley on the banks of the Magalies River only a 40 minute drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria… is where you find our hidden treasure! Unwind amidst the quiet and tranquil surroundings of this working farm & relish the peace of this natural bush setting which offers panoramic views.
African Chapter Tours is offering this unique day outing, with a choice of a leisurely horse riding trail on well trained and safely equipped SA Boerperd horse. Enjoy guided trails along the banks of the Magalies and Skeerpoort Rivers amidst picturesque scenery. Your fun activity is followed by a romantic picnic for two on a blanket next to the river giving you the opportunity to relax and kick off your shoes and enjoy the tranquility and views across the river creating a sensational experience, with just a touch of Romance to your day outing!
Dress code: Suitable attire for outdoor activity i.e. riding clothes or jeans, boots, outdoor shoes, sun hat. Riding safety hats are available on request.
Price Per Person : R 750,00
Therefore Price Per Couple (2): R 1 500,00
- 1 hour Guided Horse riding Trail on a trained horse for two.
- Romantic Picnic for two next to the river, includes sparkling wine, cold meats, salads, health breads, fruit salad and mineral water and blanket to sit on.
- Additional Activities
- All Meals
- Items of a personal nature
- 1 Hour Guided Quad Trail
- Mountain biking
- Bird watching
- Hiking, mountain walks
- Farm animals
- Archery and Air Rifle target shoot
- Corporate team building
- Paintball, 3 different fields including forests
Looking for an awesome gift for someone, we also offer Gift Vouchers for this activity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly note this activity has a max weight restriction of 100kg a person, this is a restriction in place for the care and protection of the horses health.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.