Arriving after the journey through South Africa most travellers are blessed to arrive at this special safari lodge. Perfectly situated in one of nine pre-allocated private concessions within the Kruger National Park and has been carefully designed to have minimal impact on the natural environment.
After your check-in at the lodge and fair assessment of your facilities and amenities the call for the afternoon game drive departing from the Lodge for your wildlife excursion before returning for a well-deserved dinner.
Sharing the wild space with twenty-four guests looking forward to five star luxury suites, each with their own private Jacuzzi and magnificent wooden decks. King-size beds offer the finest furniture and imported linen whilst en-suite bathrooms enjoy antique baths. With an air of opulence befitting royalty, the Safari Lodge is the perfect African utopia where guests will find serenity. Activities include game drives, guided walks and Nomadic African Spa treatments.
African Chapter offer you a blossoming weekend away for those within an accessible area why not escape the norm and immerse into the flowering beauty of the Kruger wilderness starting at R6425 per person sharing.
Your average day on safari runs more or less to the following however most product assist with ensuring personalised service is delivered;
- Morning game drive from the boarding ramp on site
- Breakfast at the Lodge
- Time at Leisure to enjoy your private suite
- Midday meal of either a lunch or high tea
- Afternoon game drive with your field guide and tracker team
- Return to the lodge followed by dinner and overnight in private suite
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing||
The Kruger Weekend Blossom is valid from until 30 April 2017
Your KNP Weekend Blossom – Special Offer Includes;
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a standard room
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast daily
- Lunch Buffet daily
- Soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines & spirit
- Game drives twice daily
Your Imbali Safari Lodge – Special Offer Excludes:
- Additional meals and drinks not specified above, to be settled on check out please
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services.
- Gate Entry Fee paid on arrival in cash per vehicle
- This Quote is only valid till 30 April 2017.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.