Come and learn all about the tribes of Africa, a brief introduction to the ways of life and daily activities of the great African tribes.
Our cultural introduction village located in the heart of the African bushveld amidst the rocky hills within the Cradle of Humankind, a World Heritage Site and conveniently within the Gauteng province. Discover the fascinating cultures and traditions of the people of Africa. The opportunity of visiting five traditionally setup homesteads inhabited by Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele tribes who live according to tribal folklore and traditions of their ancestors.
“Our culture is the light of our nation – whoever walks here amongst our cultures can also see the light.”
The perfect venue for any event in the form of the lapa, complete with its unique outdoor atmosphere and a truly African menu ; braai (barbeque) and stocked bar will ensure your function is a success. Enjoy the essence of Ubuntu at our cultural village, where the song, music and warmth of Africa’s hospitality will add a memorable and authentic and flavour to your conference. A more modern facility can also be incorporated should your requirements in technology be of a superior requirement.
AFRICAN TRIBE DAY CONFERENCE TOTAL PACKAGE
Your African Tribe Day Conference Price Includes:
- Arrival Tea and Coffee
- Opening and Blessing of the Conference by the Sangoma
- A 15 minute African Story Telling in the Conference Room (Painted Murals)
- Morning and Afternoon Tea Breaks
- Light Lunch – Selected from the Conference Menu
- Standard Equipment – Data projector, Flip Chart and Stationery
- Function room for evening Party including Meal and entertainment
Your African Tribe Day Conference Price Excludes:
- Additional Beverages
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional Excursions
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.