There is nothing like a day out with the a little adventure and experience the thrill of an Eco Quad Bike on a safe, user friendly 250cc 4 wheels of fun!
Something different and exciting for you and your partner, you and your friend!
You and a group of friends? Some Team building!
Gift Vouchers available too
Guided trails lasting approximately 60 minutes across gorgeous landscapes of Gautengs’ countryside. African Chapter offer you our Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure taking the adventure seeker on a scenic ride through the valleys of our province. Traveling through farm fields, passing frolicking horses and grazing cattle the route takes us up into the foothills of the Majestic Magalies mountain range. Following a farm path at a comfortable safe pace and travelling through the natural indigenous bush and pristine farm lands affords all riders the pleasure of the peace and tranquillity of Africa.
Half way we will take a small break, so do remember to bring a backpack and pack in a soft drink, juice or water (which you can buy from the restaurant on the premises if you forget) & take in the fresh air and mountain views as we head up to a panoramic high point where we view the whole Skeerpoort valley and Hartebeespoort Dam. Once you head back, freshen up and enjoy a picnic along the Riverside.
Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure Price Per Person: R 750-00 for 1 hour
Your Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure Includes:
- 60 minute Quad Bike Ride
- Helmet and goggles supplied (please wear suitable outdoor clothing and closed riding shoes)
- Quads Bikes are suitable for 16 years and older, children may not be lifted by adults
- Picnic basket for 2 – Sparkling wine, bottled water, cold meats, salad, cheese, pickles, bread &, biscuits, fresh seasonal fruit salad.
(This can be changed to something more suited, enquire with us and we will change accordingly)
- Max 7 guests at a time.
Your Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure Excludes:
- Additional Activities listed below
- Extra beverages not included in your picnic
- Extras food ordered to be added to your picnic
- Items of a personal nature
- No own drinks & foods are permitted however one can buy limited supplies on the premises
Additional Magaliesberg Adventure Activities available at an additional fee:
African Chapter can add on any of the below activities and ensure a full day out with fun & laughter.
- Horse Riding (max 5 guests)
- Mountain Bike Trail (bring own bicycles & equipment)
- Walking Trail
- Paint Ball (min 4 max 12)
- Swimming pool you are welcome to relax around and in
- Archery & Air Rifle
- Clay pigeon shooting.
Looking for an awesome gift, a Gift Voucher can be arranged for this activity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children are not permitted to ride quad bikes until 16yr of age, quad bikes are also not safe for lifting of toddlers and small children.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.