There is nothing like a day out with the a little adventure and experience the thrill of an Eco Quad Bike on a safe, user friendly 250cc 4 wheels of fun!
Something different and exciting for you and your partner, you and your friend!
You and a group of friends? Some Team building!
Gift Vouchers available too
Guided trails lasting approximately 30 minutes across gorgeous landscapes of Gautengs’ countryside. African Chapter offer you our Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure taking the adventure seeker on a scenic ride through the valleys of our province. Traveling through farm fields, passing frolicking horses and grazing cattle the route takes us up into the foothills of the Majestic Magalies mountain range. Following a farm path at a comfortable safe pace and travelling through the natural indigenous bush and pristine farm lands affords all riders the pleasure of the peace and tranquillity of Africa.
Magaliesburg Quad Bike Trail & Picnic:
R670 per person over the age of 12
R330 per child going as a passenger *(are kids activities also available)
Your Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure Includes:
- 30 minute Quad Bike Ride
- Picnic blanket; chairs; ice bucket with champagne and Still water; Wicker Basket with chips, dips, Muffins, Samoosas, Beef Meat Balls, Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, BBQ Pancakes, Mini Vetkoek with Bobotie, Mini Chicken burgers, Salted Caramel Swiss Rolls, and Strawberries *Ingredients may vary based on availability*
(This can be changed to something more suited, enquire with us and we will change accordingly)
Your Magaliesberg Quad Trail Adventure Excludes:
- Additional Activities listed below
- Extra beverages not included in your picnic
- Extras food ordered to be added to your picnic
- Items of a personal nature
- No own drinks & foods are permitted however one can buy limited supplies on the premises
African Chapter can add on any of the below activities and ensure a full day out with fun & laughter.
Add onto your day!
- Go Karting
- Laser Pigeon Shooting
- Horse Riding (weight restriction not more than 110kg)
- Small Spa Treatments available
Extras For the Kids
We can add this onto your package too, contact us for more info
- Pony Ride in & around the Ranch 20 Minutes
- Horse Trail Ride (Led by a Guide) 30 Minutes
- Mini Quad Ride (Kiddies Track) 10 Minutes (5-9 year olds supervised by a guide)
Please do note
- Activities done at own risk, all safety gear needs to be worn as instructed.
- Food and drinks are available.
- For R160 order a personalised birthday cake.
- What to wear: You are advised to wear suitable clothing – jeans, takkies or boots. Hats and sun cream are essential in summer. A spare change of clothes is suggested if going out after the adventure activities.
- Riding Helmets: Riding helmets and hair nets are provided for each activity and are compulsory
Looking for an awesome gift? A Gift Voucher can be arranged for this activity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children are not permitted to ride quad bikes until 16yr of age, quad bikes are also not safe for lifting of toddlers and small children.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.