Our River Lodge is perched on the banks of one of the Kruger National Park’s greatest rivers – the Crocodile – and is surrounded by tens of thousands of hectares of raw African wilderness. It is here that places of water prove that they are too places of life. Here all forms of wildlife are drawn to the riverine habitat to feed and to quench their thirsts during the heat of Africas’ great seasons. It is here that the paths of predators and prey overlap. Thus too, it is here that life and death are close companions. It is here that you are assured of a breath taking wildlife experience.
As the African bush weaves its magic spell your senses will awaken as never before and you will soak up a host of new experiences that will feed your soul. You will listen to the sounds of the African bush… and its deafening silence – a silence that may suddenly be broken by the whooping of hyenas… the reverberating roar of a lion… the grunting of hippos… the trumpeting of elephants… the call of the fish eagle.
Accommodation options comprise of 16 Luxury Rooms of which 3 Double and 13 Twin Room configurations with all rooms providing en-suite bathrooms equipped with hair dryer, tea & coffee station, additionally a mini bar and your own private patio.
African Chapter offer you an incredible 3 meals daily along with 2 game activities and en-suite accommodation within the incredible Mpumulanga Province of South Africa, conveniently situation on the banks overlooking the fantastic Kruger National Park. For a remarkable price starting from R4450 per person.
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing (Standard room)||
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing (Luxury room )||
Your Malelane River Lodge Special Offer Includes;
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a Standard OR Luxury room
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast daily
- Lunch Buffet served daily
- Conservation levy for the Kruger National Park
Your Malelane River Lodge Special Offer Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on check out please
- Additional meals not specified above.
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services.
- This Quote is only valid till 30 April 2017.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.