In Maputo every seasoned traveller’s road leads to the internationally acclaimed hotel that has successfully been tailoring its service to meet the needs of international guests for almost 100 years. We hope you’ll agree that the balances between the needs of today’s travellers with being an active participant in the local Maputo community is vitally important. There is no mistaking that this is one of Mozambique’s national treasures.
The team are committed to making this magnificently appointed hotel with sweeping views of the Maputo Bay and the bustling city below – Truly inspiring; The ideal place from product launches in the main suite, to formal meetings in the Board Room, even your Wedding Day must never be forgotten. African Chapter invite you to one of the most prestigious places to be married in, in southern Africa. With exquisite dining incorporating flavours of various nations of course, Mozambican, Portuguese, African and Mediterranean culinary influences are all carefully crafted by a melting pot of luxuries and conveniences sitting atop a cliff, our hotel gives you access to sweeping views of the bay and historic port city.
Each accommodation unit expresses the charming vibe of a cosy home with its subtle tones and wooden furniture. Rooms are complete with air-conditioning, private bathroom, and Wi-Fi Internet access. Acquaint your senses to the relaxing accommodation where rooms are fully equipped with flat screen HD Tv’s and high speed and efficient internet access throughout the hotel for your personal comfort.
Boasting an aggregate of 130 rooms and suites, you can expect convenient features expected of a deluxe international hotel. Staying in one of the Executive, Junior, and Luxury Suites, then enjoy an outdoor space that offers spectacular views of Maputo Bay. It is a pleasing way to recover after a busy schedule around the city.
Well known for its warm welcome and very comfortable accommodation -each of the rooms have been individually decorated and are equipped with all the amenities one can expect – please relax and enjoy the utmost in comfort and admire views of Maputo Bay. Stay in touch with the office with Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access (fees apply) and international direct-dial telephone. Slumber in comfort on a king-sized bed fitted with superior linens.
Room Facilities: Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, International direct-dial telephone, Hairdryer, 24 hour room service, Wireless Internet Access, Rooms are slightly larger with a more spacious seating area.
Your Mozambique Marvel Includes:
- Accommodation in a standard sea-facing room for 1 night,
- Full buffet breakfast,
- Government taxes,
- swimming pool and gym use.
- Internet Wi-Fi,
- parking facilities,
- tea/coffee making facilities, in room safes,
- 24-hour room service
- individual room climate control
Moving north and arriving at a luxury lodge located behind the sand dunes of the Indian Ocean, on the coastline of Mozambique where we built on the banks of Nhambavale Lake in Chidenguele, overlooking untouched dune forests offering a lucky 20 visitors nestled in 2 hectares of indigenous African landscape.
An exclusive paradise with only 10 luxurious safari tents in Southern Mozambique which are surrounded by African indigenous bush and overlook the calm waters of the Nhambavale Lake. Luxury safari tents are set up on permanent structures with large front doors allowing superb lake views. Each tent is strategically placed so that all have beautiful views of the lake
while ensuring privacy. Each tent has a large bedroom area and individually covered veranda. Verandas are further furnished with sofas to further enjoy the views.
The indoor en-suite facility opens to a private secluded garden, where an outdoor shower is found and the use of superior wooden balinese furniture adds an elegant and rustic touch to the incredible surroundings.
Indulge & Relax in our exclusive Spa, or our beach facilities, perhaps in our infinite-looking pool. Degust finest fusion cuisine and Do Good as we attempt to support the environment and the community through the inclusion of this product. They use 80% of its energy requirement from the sun, thus decreasing their carbon footprint a necessity in their environment. We also focus on responsible tourism and recycling. Sustainable Kitchen intended to support, rather than exploit nature. As much as possible, the kitchen is supplied by locally or regionally grown, organic produce vegetable and fruits. Our seafood is acquired through sustainable and ethical means., mostly purchased from community based fishermen. Organic Ingredients
Through partnership with our community, we also grow organic vegetables to add a unique taste to your meals. Come make part of our efforts!
Your Mozambique Marvel Package Includes:
- Luxury en-suite tent with lake view on bed and breakfast basis for 3 nights
- furnished with king bed or two 3/4 beds.
- Early morning coffee or tea accompanied by muffin served on your private veranda.
- Fine cuisine breakfast, and afternoon snack.
- Unlimited use of kayaks and use of beach accessories.
- Exclusive access to infinite looking swimming pool, lake and other leisure areas.
Consistently travelling north we reach the Inhambane Province of Mozambique, with our chosen accommodation establishment a favoured as it sits above a stretch of endless,
remarkably private beach overlooking the azure Indian Ocean. A Beach Bar and pool nestled right at the edge of the warm sea provide comfort, and drinks to sun-lovers. Located only 89 kilometres north of the historic city of Inhambane and with spectacular 180 degree ocean views and luxurious accommodation, the rest of the world will fade away as you relax, unwind and enjoy this special Beach Lodge.
Comfort is a priority in the Ocean Front Deluxe rooms that open onto an intimate deck and from which to absorb the 180°view of the coastline. Spacious en-suite, deck featuring private splash pool, sun loungers; stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan & air conditioning & luxury guest amenities are included. The Ocean View Junior Suites, with outsized king bed also with unimpeded views of the sea, are designed with families in mind with two sleeper couches, but no private plunge pool. Mosquito net, free-standing fan and separate air-conditioning, stylish en-suite rain shower and free-standing bath tub that open out onto a own private deck and the exquisite views beyond.
Here it is all about relaxing, tranquility and escapism, but being on holiday means doing as little or as much as your heart desires so, the lodge obliges. Take a leisurely stroll to your private picnic spot along the stretch of pristine beach, visit local villages to soak up the culture; enjoy the thrill of fishing or diving; watch whales cavort from the comfort of your elevated deck and at night enjoy the wonders of our galaxy in the clear skies above.
Indulge in this secluded escape, the peace, the simply delicious food; the breath taking views and luxurious accommodation. Barefoot luxury awaits…
Various beach games, kayaking, table tennis and pool table are available at the beach bar. Snorkelling and rock-fishing are available nearby. Our luxury tented camp is surrounded by indigenous bush right on the banks of the Nhambavale. Not only does this calm, expansive lake serve as a very tranquil, picturesque backdrop for the lodge, but it offers our guests entertainment in the form of swimming, floating, fresh water fishing, kayaking, wind surfing and kite surfing. At the lodge, birding, nature and community walks are also on offer, with the full moon rise walk being a must!
The ocean is at close hand, with the unspoilt beach of Chidenguele being just 2 km away. A wide variety of fish and other marine species live in the warm waters of Mozambique, turning its coasts into perfect fishing, snorkelling and diving safari destinations. Here guests can either sunbathe by the water, or they can take part in some of the activities on offer (snorkelling, kite surfing, whale-watching, sailing and wind surfing and fishing).
The Mozambique Marvel Package Includes:
- Accommodation in an ocean front deluxe room on full board basis for 4 nights
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Activities: Snorkelling at “Fingers” Reef off
- The beach, rock and surf fishing (rod deposit required)
- Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean
- Beach games & walks, kayak, surf boards, boogie board and snorkelling equipment.
- Frisbee (disc), golf (9-hole course)
- Board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table and DVD’s, beach bicycle riding and coconut cutting demonstrations.
Woven into the very fabric of a pristine and virgin bush at the beach front of Mozambique’s renowned Uembje (Praia do Bilene) lagoon, offers a fusion of rustic tapestry and modern architectural artistry. The melodious combination of rustic, modern and classic not only brings out an amazing orchestra of beauty to the unique resort experience, but breathes a fresh lease of life to the beachline of Bilene. The rustic unassuming exteriors that blend so well with the environment hide the modern and comfortable luxury of the guest rooms and one only has to open the door for a welcome and expected surprise.
The 4-star resort’s rooms are planted amongst the natural vegetation and wild greenery to echo a symbiotic concord that in great part give a breath-taking aura to the resort. The resort has one of the longest stretches of beach frontage of the uniquely azure expanse of the Uembje lagoon waters. The fine pearl white sands soft on the step are also cushy for laying your back as you soak in the ever-abundant sunshine.
All rooms are adorned with a rich mix of classic and modern trappings that endow the guest with a comfortable and memorable stay whether they are visiting for business or pleasure. These are elegant twin-bedded rooms well apportioned with services and facilities for a memorable stay. Most of the rooms have unobstructed views of the lagoon. Rooms that do not have views to the lagoon face well manicured gardens or they face the natural bush outcrops where guests can wake up to the sweet chirping sounds of the multiple bird species resident in the foliage.
Categorized into 7 room types, despite classification each individual room radiates its own unique character based on its location and views from the room. No one particular room type is confined to one specific location therefore in every room type category you can find one or more rooms with the best views of garden, bush and lagoon.
The following morning we enjoy our last stationary meal for a while with the 9 hour journey back to Johannesburg, please advise if we can arrange overnight on route to your homeward destination so that we ensure a great overall experience visiting Mocambique.
- Spacious private verandah for each room
- Large comfortable and luxurious beds and linen and hypoallergenic pillows
- Bathrobes in each room with complimentary slippers
- All rooms are non-smoking with interactive satellite television with guest interface facility and movies on demand
- International direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Electronic safe deposit boxes
- Guest public telephones along the walkways and beach access points
- Hair dryer •Shaver socket •Vanity mirror
- Bar fridge & Tea and coffee making facilities and supplies
- Individual remote controlled air conditioner units, Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- En-suite bathroom – with a shower, toilet and wash basin For treasured memories of your stay with us, we have available for sale in the convenience store, bathrobes, slippers, umbrellas, towels, and many other memorabilia.
The Mozambique Marvel Package Includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room for 2 nights on bed and breakfast basis
- Breakfast daily
- Government taxes
- Swimming pool and gym use
The Mozambique Marvel Package Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on departures please.
- Additional meals not specified above.
|Total Cost based on 10 nights for 2 adults sharing||
Mozambique Marvel Summary
- 1 x Night -Maputo – Standard Sea Facing Room (Bed and Breakfast)
- 3 x Nights- Chidenguele – Luxury En-suite Tent (Bed and Breakfast)
- 4 x Nights -Inhambane – Ocean Front Deluxe Room (Full Board)
- 2 x Nights – Bilene – Deluxe Room (Bed and Breakfast)
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Please visit our website www.africanchapter.co.za for more information regarding our operation
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Contact our consultants to tailor your package tours privately – email@example.com 0129412033
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.