Those in the know say that location is everything. We tend to agree. But we also believe in a return to nature and in creating a sustainable lifestyle. Nearby attractions include the world famous Kruger National Park, Blyde River Canyon and even the sunny beaches of Mozambique. Additionally Swaziland, the smallest country in the Southern hemisphere, is also within reach.
Conveniently situated on the Mpumalanga escarpment in a 765-hectare private reserve, this unique lodge is a mere 15 minutes’ drive from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and only 25 minutes from the Kruger National Park, you really can’t get better than this!
The lodge lies both above and below the mist bells of the distant Swazi mountain escarpment in Mpumalanga, South Africa. Giraffe, nyala and warthog families wander freely on the property. Bird life abounds, with over 180 species calling the reserve home – a birdwatcher’s paradise. Feathered residents include the elusive African Finfoot. Nocturnal sightings of bush baby, porcupine, serval and genet complete this tranquil bush experience.
The Krokodilpoort Berg mountain range, that runs east to west from Nelspruit and consists of very old granite formations that house a few hundred rock art sites that have been located so far, Likweti lies almost in the middle of the two areas that have already been surveyed for their rock art and many sites have been recorded in the greater area so far.
The reserve is privately owned and this ensures that personal attention and a passion for service excellence is of the highest priority and thus remains a living example of the harmonious cohabitation of agriculture, tourism and wildlife.
The veldt mainly consists of clusters of indigenous forests, offset by breathtaking vistas of open savannah. We invite you to share in the beauty of our lodge and explore its unique and evolving natural splendor, of which we are very proud. We ask that you respect the natural environment, the animals and plants and have a most relaxing and unforgettable experience here.
African Chapter offer you a lovely 2 night stay on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis to ensure you’re kept snug, warm and bellies filled all for an amazing R2589 per person!
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing||
Your Mpumulanga Leisure Winter Package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in en-suite lodge room
- Dinner and breakfast served daily
- 2 game activities daily
Your Mpumulanga Leisure Winter Package excludes:
- Beverages, refreshments and additional meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport to and from the lodge, please advise should we need to include these services into your packages
- Gratuities and personal items to be settled on departure please
- This Quote is only valid for travel between 1 May – 31 August 2017.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.