The love team have been nurturing our new Rustenburg Lake Reserve and we can attest to their passionate dedication around the work they do. 8km of pristine water frontage on 3500 hectares of nature reserve, we are uniquely situated to offer unforgettable experiences in your backyard.
The large thatched lapa serves as the main hub at Finfoot Lake Reserve. This open-sided, breezy building is home to the camp’s bar and cosy lounge areas where most meals are served. Descend a few steps out onto the sun deck, where there’s plenty of seating to sit back and soak up the view. The swimming pool is a popular spot for those looking to put their feet up with a cocktail or two.
Finfoot Lake Reserve offers 18 chalets each accommodating two guests in king-size or twin beds. The furnishings are stylish and comfortable with natural wooden furniture and earthy tones. Each chalet comes with an en-suite bathroom with a shower. Air-conditioning provides hot or cold air, while the outdoor sitting area offers views over the surrounding bush.
Enjoy abundant wildlife and extraordinary bird watching (over 400 species) on the lake reserve where we invite you
to come and explore the possibilities with us. Canoeing, segways safaris, fishing, barge cruises, game drives, guided bush walks or simply relaxation in our beautiful rock pool. Let us tempt you with a selection of superb home-made cuisine which you can enjoy under the stars next to a roaring fire, or in one of our cool thatched dining areas.
All this just 90 minutes from Johannesburg and 30 minutes from Sun City.
Our array of adventurous aspects are sure to get all ages of the family entertained this year!
- Segways Game Safari ; Ditch the old days with our new outdoor Segway’s that will take you through our majestic wildlife with a touch of 21st century technology
- Barge Cruises ; Cruising each day through some of South Africa’s finest scenery, makes our barge cruise a truly unique experience
- Canoe trips South Africa is blessed with fantastic rivers, beautiful scenery, and a climate made for the outdoors enthusiast, so if you’re looking for action of the paddling variety, you’re in for a treat.
- Game Drives Become part of Africa as you experience our great abundance of wildlife, birds and the great African bush as the sun goes down on our daily game drives
- Guided Bush walks Get closer than ever before to the true beauty of the Africa bush with our guided bush walks that give you qan up close look at the beauty that Africa holds
- Mountain biking Bring along you bike and enjoy our trails which will accommodate any skill level from beginner to the more advanced rides
- Clay shooting; Of the true adrenaline junkie out there clay pigeon shooting ia a way for you to wind down a relax while shooting all the stress of the city away.
- Fishing Make sure not to forget all your gear so that you may take advantage of our amazing offering on the lake
- Games Room Offering various leisure time activities from snooker to darts
- Elusive birdlife watching with our rangers & see if you can spot the elusive Finfoot among over 400 species on our reserve
Your North West Couples Package Includes:
- Accommodation in chalet style en-suite units
- Dinner Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Private Picnic Dinner
- A Romantic Turn down with Roses on the bed and bath
- Surprise room drop with slippers, sparkling wine & chocolates
Your North West Couples Package Excludes:
- Lunches not included
- Beverages & refreshments not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Transport to and from the Rustenburg Reserve, please note it is not suitable for sports cars and 2×4 or 4×4 with a decent ground clearance vehicle is advised. Please let us quote you should you require such service.
Price per person R4 250.00 per person sharing
Terms & Conditions:
- This Quote is only valid for 24 Hours.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.
- No booking has been made unless a 50% deposit has been acknowledged from our office.
- Maps and details specific to your product choice will be revealed upon full payment of your booking.