Enjoy an extraordinary encounter within South Africa’s bushveld at our Bush Escape Lodge, located just two-and-a-half hours’ drive from Johannesburg in Limpopo’s malaria-free Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province.
Revel in the sheer variety of animal, bird and plant life; the diverse landscapes ranging from grassland plains to rocky outcrops creating an ideal habitat for the free roaming Big Five and all the little creatures that contribute to a magical wildlife experience you’ll most likely never forget.
Distinctly African in style, the Lodge offers comfortable thatch-roof suites with luxury finishes, adding soft neutral bushveld colours and massive windows bringing the African bush indoors. Guests will experience unprecedented comfort while enjoying the sights and sounds that the North West province habitat affectionately known as ‘the bushveld’ has to offer. Watch the warthogs nibble their way through the gardens and hear the incessant chatter of happy birds as you relax on your patio, or escape the African heat in your cozy lounge. Soothe your weary muscles in the large stone bath or hop in to the shower for a quick wake-up before boarding your morning game drive. It’s your home away from home in the African bush.
African Chapter offer you a 2 night stay at our Bush Escape lodge including 3 meals and 2 game activities daily for a ridiculous starting price of R3275.00 per person. What a wonderful excuse to take that trip!
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing||
Your NW Bush Escape Special Offer Includes;
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a standard room
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast daily
- Lunch Buffet daily
- Game activity twice daily – walk or drive to suit all requirements
Your NW Bush Escape Special Offer Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on check out please
- Additional meals not specified above.
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services.
- Gate Entry Fee of R185/ vehicle due on arrival
This Quote is only valid till 30 April 2017
All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.