A sweet 2-3 hour journey through from Johannesburg and you’ve arrived at the formidable Pilanesberg, a crater with a unique habitual adaptation perfect for the wild creatures enjoying the African Bush more than we.
After the easy check-in at the lodge where your luggage is delivered to your en-suite accommodation for some time at leisure before we set off for the afternoon game drive into the concessions of Pilanesberg further removing the annoyance of the self-driving visitors and larger sun city game viewers too trying their luck at finding the elusive fauna sharing this space. Returning to the lodge followed by dinner and overnight.
Our Pilanesberg Game Lodge is a hidden treasure, set amongst the trees of an old Tamboti forest at the foot of an ancient volcanic crater that today comprises one of South Africa’s most exciting Big 5 eco-tourism destinations, the greater Pilanesberg National Park. It is from here, accompanied by your personal game ranger, that you will be able explore a 58 000ha malaria free wildlife wonderland and discover the magic of the African bush.
Located in the west side of the ‘Malaria Free’ Pilanesberg National Park, and only 33km from Sun City – the ideal location for a luxurious bushveld breakaway.
The Lodge is built overlooking a busy waterhole, which is a hive of bird and animal activity, and a playground for the elephant. On many occasions, the stillness of the night is broken by the roaring of lions, and the francolins sing the morning wake up call. Once, you are awakened with a hot cup of coffee, your host ranger will take you out on an exceptional game drive, taking you through the immense reserve, into the unexplored valley of the Pilanesberg, until we reach the 200km network of additional Pilanesberg Park roads.
African Chapter have a most pleasurable package for your utilisation starting from R4675 per person for a most enjoyable weekend escape to the pleasure seekers paradise of Pilanesberg Game Reserve in the North West province of South Africa.
|Total for Tour||
The Pilanesberg Pleasure Special Offer Includes;
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a suite
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast daily
- Lunch Buffet daily
The Pilanesberg Pleasure Special Offer Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on check out please
- Additional meals not specified above.
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services.
- Gate Entry Fee per vehicle
- This Quote is only valid till 30 April 2017.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.