Welcome to South Africas’ gorgeous of landscapes, where the northerners of our country feel blessed to have our own mountain range debatably as exquisite as the Capetonians like to rave about theirs. Here is an invitation to come and experience a wilderness preserved within the remarkable Soutpansberg!
A short 3-4 hour drive North from Johannesburg provides some bushveld thrill complete with the luxuries one finds in some of the best equipped cities, this resort type reserve affords a quick escape from the maddening crowds of Gauteng. Come to the mountain for a taste of fresh air, superb settings and comfortable services.
Arrival and check in at the reception area of the complex for the briefing and orientation for your stay with us in our Soutpansberg range. The afternoon can be spent familiarising yourself with your immense surroundings exuding space, peace and serenity before enjoying your first game activity of a sunset drive across the vast plains the valleys. The topography too provides for some awe-inspiring imagery captured while you enjoy refreshment during your excursion.
Once you’ve had your taste buds tempted with the adventures to unfold, we return to the lodge for a sumptuous dinner and restful overnight in our comfortable accommodation options.
On the banks of a lake, the lodge has 24 bedrooms linked by thatched walkways to the main lodge area. Enjoy sundowners on a private deck with the ever-changing colours of our Mountain reflecting in the 1,7km spanning lake. Lies between bluffs and peaks, further offering wonderful bird-watching and wildlife viewing during your stay with us. Meals are mainly buffet style, served in the restaurant, boma, Springbok Bar or lower deck for some variety at meals times. All meal venues have views of the Lake and Mountain and our outdoor venues are also available for an intimate dining experience should you wish to arrange such before arrival.
Two full days of wilderness immersion complete with full board services and two game activities daily. We invite all of our South Africans to take advantage of this exceptional special just in time to appreciate the last of the warm weather!
|Total for Soutpansberg based on 2 adults sharing||
Your Soutpansberg Easter Special Includes;
- 2 nights’ accommodation in en-suite luxury room
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast daily
- Lunch Buffet daily
- 2 safari activities daily
Your Soutpansberg Easter Special Price Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on check out please
- Additional meals not specified above
- Transport to and from the lodge – please advise should you require such services
This Quote is only valid for 24 Hours.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.