Experience something different from just 2 of you, to a group of friends, a team building perhaps?
Welcome to Soweto, where you are surrounded with the surreal ambiance of the great legacies left behind by 2 Nobel Prize winners, Ghandi and our Madiba! These two great men have left their mark here – you’ll feel it.
Join us in an interactive journey of authentic adventure, encapsulated in the confines of our landmark destination south west of Johannesburg, the world famous SOWETO. Here you’re encouraged to be submersed into sights of famous restaurants, bars and historical monuments namely; Hector Petersen and the Mandela Museum but to mention a few great spots in this neighbourhood.
Free secure parking and WIFI along with foosball and snooker table in the minute long walk to the bar not far from the activity hub. Experience has indicated that each individual has a specific image and envisioned task whilst participating in our Soweto Quad Adventures, thus we can only tell you that this is ONE very MAGIC experience which will leave you humbled, wanting more and of course a social media field day!
Enjoying the sights and sounds of both the city, people and animals all whilst on a great little 4×4 vessel providing convenience, fun and a whole lot of laughter – we’ll bet you’ll be raving about this for a while!
African Chapter offers Quad Adventures:-
- 2 hour Quad excursion from R665.00 PER PERSON (no entrance fees included & 1 water)
- 2 hour Quad excursion & Buffet Lunch from R840.00 PER PERSON (no entrance fees included & 1 water, drinks at Restaurant for your own account)
- 4 hour Quad excursion from R890.00 PER PERSON (Entrance fees included & 1 water)
- 4 hour Quad excursion & Buffet Lunch from R1060.00 PER PERSON (Entrance fees included & 1 water, drinks at Restaurant for your own account)
Allow us to produce the package suitable for your group with a few items to note beforehand;
- No quad experience is required, however advantageous if you have a few riding hours under the belt
- Arrival 30-60 mins before the ride is perfect
- Need a Transfer? – sure we can quote you on this too.
- Meals can be arranged at restaurants, eateries or street eating (the latter cash is required)
- Minimum numbers are required by operator to successfully guide a quad tour
- Maximum of 40 guests can be accommodated on this tour
- Dietary and allergies are please to be supplied at time of booking
Visits to local attractions can be tailor-made so we really do enjoy hearing of your specific interests to best write your next African Chapter differently and so ensure sensational chapters are added to your book of life!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices valid till 30 Nov 2018
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.