Another fun and exciting get-out-of-the-car-experience! Get on one of our cool Tuk-Tuk’s and ride around with a qualified guide for a tour including all interesting sites of Soweto as well as a light lunch to complete this township experience!
2 Hour Tour
On the 2 hour tour we introduce you the area of Orlando West and take you around our neighbouring communities. Stop and greet people, get to know the history and how these communities are today. Visit the former migrant workers’ hostel Mzimhlophe and taste the home brewed beer together with the locals at the shebeen. Experience how migrant workers used to live and see the new developments that are happening today. Before getting back to Lebo’s Soweto Backpackers, the guide will take you around some of the small streets of the township, stop at food/fruit/snack stalls and experience the taste of Soweto. Wash it all down with a drink or two back at Lebo’s!
*4 hours tours also available at a surcharge
Morning tour: starts at 10:00
Afternoon tours: start at 13:00 or 15:00
- Guided Tours as stipulated above. Meeting point Soweto
- Meal option – 2 hour includes – light lunch
- Further refreshments not stipulated
- Transport to departing point in Soweto
R 490.00 per person – R 1 040.00 for 2 guests
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of Booking and any further Rate adjustments due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for Public and Passenger Liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Cancellation Policies apply.