A wonderful four night city visit in Zanzibar after a superb 3h35 flight landing and processing of your luggage to meeting your English-speaking guide – assisting you with the finer details as you go through your itinerary.
Located within the boundaries of Stone Town, which is in the ‘Old Town’ of Zanzibar City, lies on the western side of the island of the same name. Idyllically situated on the sea-front of ancient Stone Town, and flanked by an exotic mix of sultan’s palaces, Portuguese forts, ancient dhow harbours, and bright bazaars, the Zanzibar Hotel is a haven of tranquility and opulence amongst the bustle of one of Africa’s most ancient and most enchanting towns.
It has been styled to represent the epitome of Swahili style, ethnic elegance and Arabic opulence, setting it apart as one of the finest hotels in Zanzibar city. The hotel itself offers a wide selection of rooms and suites: all with 24-hour room service, direct-dial phone, in-room satellite TV, mini bar, private safe, 240V/3 pin (square)sockets and shaver sockets, hair driers, mosquito nets, bathrobe and slippers, umbrellas, porter/concierge, airport shuttle and limousine service, travel desk, taxi service, Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk along with the expected Baby-sitting, children’s dining/menus.AC, Wi-Fi, All-day Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Bar and Terrace Seafood Restaurant, with ambiance provided by Live music nightly, Swimming pool and pool deck, Spa Treatment rooms, Business centre are all available at this excellently prepared hotel.
Splendidly situated in two lavishly restored historic buildings of Zanzibar’s glorious sea front
deep in the heart of legendary Stone Town, this opulent hotel offers extensive recreation,
fabulous cuisine and proximity to all the delights of this most magical of Spice Islands. After the heat and dust of Stone Town, the accommodation is a haven of cool and shade. With high ceilings, shuttered windows and cool white walls, they are constructed in the traditional Swahili manner, whereby the size is dictated by the length of the mangrove poles that make up their ceilings. Adorned with arched niches, antique plates and brass lamps; and featuring traditionally carved furniture with basket weave and ceramic inlay, the rooms are predominantly royal blue and white. Four-poster, net draped beds dominate, offset by delicate side tables, vanity units and louver doors giving access onto balconies, some of which feature massive free-standing hammocks.
While most of our rooms are designated non-smoking, a number of rooms are available for smokers, but these should be booked in advance.
enjoying sweeping views across the Zanzibar waterfront; and with access to its own private beach facility, the magnificent Zanzibar Hotel offers the ultimate escape from reality.
Our exceptionally spacious Prime Rooms are presented in traditional Swahili style featuring traditional niches, fretwork cabinets and brightly coloured coastal cotton soft furnishings in cool blue. The four-poster beds are draped in mosquito nets and are generously king-sized.
Our standard rooms are too presented in traditional Swahili style featuring traditional niches, fretwork cabinets and a cool blue and white colour scheme. Each room has either a king-sized bed with mosquito netting or twin beds.
Come and explore the wonderful back channels through this marvellous city and explore the various exciting educational tours available and within easy access to this enchanting town.
Stone Town Explorer Package starting from R16,116.00 per person for 4 nights including flights ex Johannesburg.
|Total for Tour based on 2 adults sharing on fully inclusive basis||
The Stone Town Explorer Package Includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast served daily
- Return Airport transfers
- 1 x Stone town tour
- Return flight from (JNB-ZNZ-JNB
The Stone Town Explorer Package Excludes:
- Beverages throughout your stay to be settled on departure please.
- Additional meals not specified above. Please liase with an African Chapter consultant should you wish to cater your stay or add additional explorative tours and we can make the necessary reservations before your arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates valid until 22 December 2017
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Please visit our website www.africanchapter.co.za for more information regarding our operation
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in