- WINTER SPECIAL : 01 May 2018 – 31 Aug 2018
- 2 Night Stay
- 30 mins drive from Pretoria / Approx. 1 Hour from JNB
- Family Friendly
- Malaria Free
- Breakfast, Dinner, Picnic Lunch and Nature Drive included
- Price is for SA Residents only
Indulge in the solitude and scenic beauty of this tranquil lodge, situated an easy 30km drive from Pretoria in an unspoilt nature reserve. Experience old fashioned, unpretentious hospitality and invigorating country air in a secluded atmosphere. Whether it is wildlife, culture or peace and quiet, discover this exclusive retreat in a tranquil African setting and rejuvenate your soul.
Various species of game including giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and antelope can be viewed on guided open-vehicle nature drives, birding safaris and bush walks. Children’s workshops and family entertaining including swimming, fishing, rowing, horse-riding, volleyball and outdoor chess are available.
Day excursions to interesting spaces in Cullinan, Pretoria and surrounds can be also be arranged. This package includes accommodation in stylish thatched buildings surrounded by lush gardens, where the 17 units ensure nice small groups and some tranquil spaces; they are air-conditioned also to ensure a comfortable stay out in the country.
Based on a 2 night stay
@ R 2 840,00 per adult sharing; based on 1 room with 2 guests sharing
|· 2 night’s bush lodge accommodation
· Dinner and Breakfast Daily
· 1 Guided Nature Drive
· 1 Picnic Lunch either based on 2 guests or for family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children under 12)
|· All drinks
· All Curio Purchases
· Additional Activities
· Spa Treatments
· Telephone and fax facilities
· Items of a personal nature
Children accompanying 2 adults sharing (max 2 adults & 2 children in 1 room)
00-02 years : Free of charge
03-11 years : R1 680,00 per child for 2 nights stay sharing with parents includes DBB, picnic & Nature Drive
Only children over the age of 6 are permitted on usual Big 5 game drives and under parental supervision. Baby Sitting available at the lodge, charged per hour.
Above prices valid 01 May 2018 – 31 August 2018
Only have 1 night, no problem contact us for an amended quote for 1 night. Or if you would like to add on another night.
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Please visit our website www.africanchapter.com for more information regarding our operation
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.