7 nights on an island – no more gorgeous space!
One of the most luxurious hotels on the east coast of Zanzibar, the Beach Resort & Spa has been granted an international five-star rating. It’s ideally located on a blissful stretch of palm-fringed beach with white sand and dazzling blue water – just what you’re after.
The spacious, cool reception area under makuti (palm thatch) is impressive, especially when you’re visiting the resort for the first time. You instantly know you’re in a top-notch hotel. There is an enormous pool around which you’ll find guests soaking up the sun. The clientele is largely international, so you’ll hear a variety of accents. A little further along is the beach with a generous strip of sand with sun lounges set a good distance apart from each other.
Warm hospitality comes naturally to the Swahili staff, who are impeccably dressed in long, robed uniforms. You are welcomed with the traditional greeting of karibu and we found there was always someone on hand to assist with a smile. The hotel has all the expected facilities: fully-equipped Diving center, boutiques, tennis courts, gymnasium and Spa. The rooms are extremely comfortable and styled in a modern Zanzibar theme. They provide a welcome relief from the sun when you’ve spent the day by the pool or diving and lazing on the beach.
Your Zanzibar 7 nights Total for Tour – PER PERSON: R18,290.00
Your Zanzibar 7 night Tour Price Includes:
- Return flights JNB ZNZ JNB
- Flights scheduled Tuesdays & Saturdays
- Airport Taxes
- 7 nights’ Accommodation in Zanzibar @ Beach Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner – Snacks throughout the day and afternoon tea.
- Drinks including tea and coffee, water, soft drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails, house wine by the glass, beer, and non-branded spirits.
- Return Zanzibar Airport transfers
Your 7 night Zanzibar Package Price Excludes:
- Imported Beverages
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are subject to final availability at the time of booking and any further rate adjustments due to exchange rate fluctuations, annual increases and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- African Chapter Tours are insured for public and passenger liabilities in incidences where this might be applicable.
- African Chapter Tours abide to an environmentally conscious programme for the development of conservation in all aspects of tourism which this package includes.
- Errors and omissions excluded
- Cancellation policies apply once written confirmation of acceptance is received. Any no shows will be charged for in full.